Monday, October 25, 2010

McDonald's Chicken Nuggets and Fries?!?!?!

Someone gave Owen McDonald's chicken nuggets (and removed the breading) and fries. The chicken nuggets have wheat, and the fries have milk and wheat. And Praise God, he had no reaction!!! Not even a hive!!! I can hardly believe it!!!!!

I emailed the doctor to ask him if we can try the McDonald's food again (this is very risky, and I would not have agreed to this). What a blessing it would be to be able to eat at McDonald's. I would not have to pack a lunch every time we are on the road. I am truly beyond excited!

And in other news, our bottle of Benadryl expires this month. I've had epi pens expire, but never a bottle of Benadryl. We went through large Costco sized bottles of Benadryl in the past. I can't believe we didn't finish a normal sized bottle. Owen has improved so much this past 6 months, and I am so excited to see him get better.

What a day!!!!!!!!

No comments: