Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hives on Caroline's back?





Tonight I am sad. I think Caroline had hives after dinner.

Caroline has had red dots on her back before, but I just thought they were pimples. The spots are always on her back, and never anywhere else. Sometimes the spots may have been slightly raised. The dots are sporadic and there didn't seem to be a pattern, so I wasn't that worried.

But tonight, the spots looked liked hives. There was about 15 bumps. And now I am worried. I asked Doug to look at the spots, and he also felt like they looked like hives. I took some pictures.

Caroline ate sweet potatos, multigrain (wheat) cereal, and an apple wagon wheel. After dinner, I bathed her. It was in the bath that I noticed the raised red dots.

I am hoping that this is just a random event.

No comments: