Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hives in the Church Nursery

Owen had a reaction in the church nursery. I think it is because a child brought a pastry into the play area. I asked that the child finish his breakfast in a different place, and the volunteer gave me a cross look. About 30 minutes later, the same volunteer called me out of the service because Owen broke out in hives. I felt so bad for Owen, but I felt justified in my earlier request to have the boy eat his pastry somewhere else. I didn't give Owen benadryl, because it wasn't that bad. His face remained red and itchy for about 5 hours.

4 comments:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

technobytes said...

FREE plenty of Google Wave Invites
Tweak2.com
Start Waving your Friends and Family now!

Shangyih's Blog said...

We have been taught to win over life. Life competition is won by one with the greatest endurance. Setbacks even excite us to revenge a defeat. When I failed in the 2009 exam, I admitted my faults without any excuse. Forget the past, and go ahead to get through the 2010 bar exam by the way of no return.

Cathie said...

People really should be more considerate of food allergies. When sending in food for kids- maybe the teachers/aides can compile a list of "don't bring" foods.

Children first!

Cat
http://www.orangehealth.blogspot.com