Saturday, January 23, 2010

Phone Call From the Babysitter

When I gave Owen a bath tonight, he had some red bumps (hives?) on this chest. His right eye was slightly swollen. His right cheek has also been irritated for 4 days. I gave Owen benadryl before I left for the night. Owen played in the basement 30 minutes, and then it was time for bed. As the babysitter was getting ready for bed, she noticed that the redness on Owen face was getting worse. My babysitter called me because she was getting concerned.

I asked my neighbor, Diane, to stop by the house and evaluate the situation. Diane reassured me that Owen was improving with Benadryl.

I love my babysitter. She did such a great job evaluating the situation, and called me when she became concerned. That is all I can ever ask for!! And I am so grateful for my neighbor, Diane, who does a great job caring for Owen.

No comments: