Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rash on the Abdomen

I feel like I need to just thank God that Owen looks as good as he does. Really it is amazing how far he has come. But I can't help but cringe when I see a little eczema around his left eye and around his mouth. He also had a red rash on his upper left abdomen just a bit smaller than the size of my hand. He also had some very small spots on his arms.

I gave him Nasonex yesterday, and I didn't hear him cough at all. Well that is until 3 am. He coughed a whole bunch from 3-4am. Then he was quite for about 1 hour. And at 5 am, he was ready to get up for the day. When he does get up early, I just remind praise God that he is willing to go to bed so early.

Owen is on his second day of Nasonex. He is coughing less, but his nasal drainage has not slowed down at all.

No comments: