Thursday, August 21, 2008

I love Organic Market!

I think I am so blessed to have Whole Foods only 25 minutes from my home. Whole Foods offers some great food alternatives for Owen, since his diet is quite restricted. Well, Organic Market recently opened up about 2 minutes from my home. I could practically throw a rock and hit the store. Originally, I was skeptical that they would have anything for Owen since it is a smaller store. But it is great! They have my favorite brand, Enjoy Life Foods which makes great Chocolate Chip Cookies that Owen loves. And they have a bunch of other treats, that I have never seen before in stores. I also found a bread that Owen can eat- ENER G. I gave Owen a sandwich yesterday for the first time- Sunbutter & Jelly sandwich. Owen is not fond of the bread. He licked the Sunbutter and Jelly off the bread. Hopefully he will get used to it.

Now if I could only do something about the high prices... :)

No comments: