Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Owen is meant to live at the beach

We brought Owen to the beach for a long weekend. I was concerned about bringing Owen to the beach because of all the skin irritations- heat, humidity, sand, sun tan lotion, etc. It was not that hot (70's-80's) and very low humidity. Owen did amazing. Owen did so well that we didn't have to give him Claritin (which is amazing). I think it is a sign that we should sell everything, and buy a beach house. :)

Owen had a very itchy/ splotchy face day on Monday. It started when he was in the car without the air conditioning on. Doug and Owen were waiting for me, and during that time, Owen's face got all red. But it stayed splotchy throughout periods of the day. It didn't seem to be related to anything specific (like eating). I put protopic on his face, but it didn't improve. Tuesday and Wednesday his skin was back to a great condition. (Just a note, which I hope doesn't mean anything, but I didn't feed him beef on Tuesday or Wednesday)

No comments: